- Prescriptions are available from the surgery
- You obtain a Prescription Only Medicines Veterinary (POM-Vs) from your Veterinary surgeon OR ask for a prescription and obtain these medicines from another veterinary surgeon or Pharmacist
- Your veterinary Surgeon may prescribe POM-Vs only for animals under their care.
- A prescription may not be appropriate if your animal is an in-patient or immediate treatment is necessary.
- You will be informed, on request, of the price of any medicine that may be dispensed for your animal.
- The general policy of this practice is to re-assess an animal requesting repeat prescription every 3 months, but this may vary with individual circumstances. A health check for a prescription is free of charge and a written prescription fee is £19.20.
- 48 hours notice is required for a repeat prescription
- Further information on the prices is available on request.